Wednesday 4 November 2009

Condolences, My dear hair...

Kacha Kacha Kacha
I had a hair cut today, a bad one

I was happily taking photos to see the difference between before and after
I took this after the little cutie open-book time test behind the 5th floor staircase exit
My hair grew fast
It's a bit messy so i decided to trim my hair
As i surveyed and found that
trimming every 6 weeks helps to increase the speed of hair growing
This is the after
It's bad
Truly bad
I lost all my curls
All gone...
I can't bear it as it looks so dry like hay..the horse food
so i tied it up, purposely bought the hair clip
I know I really looked shit
but YES. I really unhappy with this.
My head was suddenly lighten by about 50~70%
but it doesnt make me feel good
I bought this before I had the stupid hair cut
and then i found it matches my lovely reddie dell
The only happy thing that happened today
Everything in this picture is new
New hair cut, New headset, New hair clip for my New hair, n New ME
Maybe i should learn to accept new things
even if they are not so good to me
or i don't feel good on them
*WeLcoMe, NeW NeW NeW JaNe*

6 comments:

yee said...

is condolences??
不会不好看~

MarCo_Q said...

say the truth la.. really say the truth la.. i like the new one.. new one better.. more pretty.. more yang guang. much more pretty than the old one.. REALLY!!!!!

Unknown said...

很意外他们觉得剪后好看
我喜欢你之前的
虽然很多人讲像aunty
可是我还是觉得很好看
而且靓仔帮你烫到酱好

新的不会很丑啦
可是我觉得像你妈妈
哈哈哈哈啊哈哈

有时候新的东西
我们期待 等到真正到来后却排斥
真的是很伤脑筋
一起加油 ~

MarCo_Q said...

then i no comment~~ T_________T

YiNg said...

yee~ yaya. typo again. i go change =P

marco~ thanks a lot. i think i may can accept it after some times.

cass~ the curl did come back a little bit after my hair dry.aiksss..
既来之 则安之?

Unknown said...

ya ~let it be ~haha